"Success is simple, but it's not easy, because it's so simple" ~Roger Anthony
Simple duplicates. Complex doesn't. At the end of the day, 5 simple income producing or follow-up activities are the key to your success.
- Make a list. This is follow-up #1. It happens when I follow-up with my phone list or my purchased leads and get them in an actionable ready-for-contact list.
- Contact. This is follow-up #2. This happens when I take my ready-for-contact list and call, email, meet with, or text to set an appointment to present.
- Present. This is follow-up #3. This happens when I find out what my prospect wants and present a solution to them in a simple, easier to understand and take action way.
- Follow-up after the presentation. This is follow-up #4. This happens when I meet with or talk to my prospect within 48 hours of presenting solution to help them get started now.
- Enroll. This is follow-up #5. This happens when I help my prospect get started either as a business builder or customer and set an appointment for when we will do the initial orientation.
The orientation is another follow-up. That's the pattern of success for your business. Link every step to the next step in a never ending flow of follow-ups.
Fortune really is in the follow-up.